Invest in Your Home with Professional Outdoor Lighting
Your home is your sanctuary. With all the time you spend there, you should be keen to get the most out of your property. That’s why so many homeowners are choosing to invest in professionally designed and installed outdoor lighting.
Not only can outdoor lighting give your home the perfect nighttime ambiance, but it can also increase the value of your house, and make your property appealing to potential buyers.
So let’s look at some of the reasons why outdoor lighting might be right for you!
What if you could reap the rewards of a home improvement project without having to shell out a hefty fee?
Outdoor lighting is perfect for homeowners on a budget. Bolt Outdoor Lighting’s entry level lighting system package costs just $2,100. But the true beauty of this system lies in its flexibility. We know you’ll love the look of your new lighting, so we install an oversized transformer that allows you to add extra features at any time. We then easily phase in sections of the property at a time to coincide with your budget. Most clients tend to invest in 1-3% of their homes value for our professionally designed lighting systems.
By spending as little as (1%) one percent of your home’s total value, you can make your home more marketable and have an improved home experience. What other home improvement project can create such a beautiful impact for such an affordable price?
Financial payoff isn’t the only reason to invest in outdoor lighting. It can also make your home more welcoming. After a long day working inside, your well-lit patio makes the perfect evening getaway. You’ll want to spend all your free time outside with your family, going for an evening swim, or just curling up with a book and a glass of wine.
Plus, potential buyers are often encouraged to drive by the property at night to take in the view. With atmospheric outdoor lights, prospective house hunters are sure to love what they see.
Types of Lighting
No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find outdoor lighting that works for you. Here are a few ideas:
- Up-lighting is extremely popular, and it’s great for showing off trees and the face of your home.
- Down-lighting and moonlighting are excellent for shedding light on long driveways or lawn areas. When mounted in a tree, moonlighting gives the surrounding area a lovely dappled effect.
- Soffit lighting is mounted inside your house’s eaves and soffits, and its pinpoint beams uniquely highlight your home’s architecture.
- Path lighting is ideal for illuminating walks, steps, and pathways of any kind. They come in all shapes and sizes, and their sideways beams allow them to be positioned safely and discreetly.
- Art bollards are hand-crafted steel structures that come in many sizes, finishes, and designs. The light source inside the steel post shines through the carvings and casts a unique pattern on the surrounding area.
- Deck and fence lighting are specially designed to be mounted on steps, railings, pool cages, and decks.
- Strip lighting is subtly hidden under a wall cap or along the ridges of a pavilion. They’re evenly spaced diodes cast a gentle, consistent illumination.
- Art lanterns and globes can give your backyard a unique, relaxed look. The battery-operated fairy lights inside make these portable lanterns perfect for parties and gatherings.
- Tiki torches and bistro lighting are cute and festive solutions for a backyard BBQ.
Bolt is passionate and a supporting member for the outdoor lighting industry. We are formally trained in outdoor lighting design through the AOLP and ILLI. Our office is located in the Holly Springs Industrial Park- 113 Thomas Mill Rd.