DESIGN & INSTALLATION
From consultation, to design to installation we will be with you every step of the way! We help you discover the possibilities, designing a solution based system to best suit your needs on the property. We offer several color design choices through an affordable heavy duty line from BOLT lighting, so you can kick spendy to the curb!
How much is an fully installed BOLT system? Well an example of a 10 fixture (7 spots and 3 paths) all on the ground mounted is $1,775 fully installed. We also offer referral rewards and discounts when multiple families sign up at the same time.
Converting from Halogen to LED Landscape Lighting System
Outdoor landscape lighting technology has changed a lot over the past few years. Halogen and incandescent are dinosaurs. Today, LED landscape lighting technology matches the same warm white look of the old school bulbs, coupled with energy savings and bulb longevity. LED is now the preferred choice, offering the following benefits:
- High Efficiency: Up to about 75% less energy. Switching from halogen to LED will conserve energy while providing excellent illumination.
- Safety: LED bulbs provide clean bright light with an elegant warm white cast and do not get hot like halogen. Safe around wood, mulch, etc.
- Longer Bulb Life: Most LED bulbs have 40-50,000 hours life at full capacity, 10 times that of old halogen bulbs.
- Savings: Over time, the energy savings will pay for the upfront investment.
Switching from a halogen to LED landscape lighting system can be relatively simple based on the age of your present fixtures. Some fixtures can be easily retrofitted to hold an LED bulb, while older fixtures will need to be upgraded to ensure it is watertight to prevent any potential problems. When you schedule a free LED conversion assessment with Fontaine, our designers will assess your current lighting system and work with you to develop plan for converting. LED conversons can be done all at once or in phases.
Outdoor Lighting Maintenance and Repair Service for the Triangle area.
*Please note we have a limited service area available for service/repair visits.
BOLT provides timely repairs for troubleshooting, system outages and after storm occurrences. Need a new fixture? We can also add new lights based on your current controller and wiring setup.
Landscape lighting requires periodic maintenance to maintain its beauty and functionality. To ensure your outdoor lighting is reliable and performing flawlessly, we offer a periodic maintenance plan.
- Replace burnt bulbs
- Reset timers, inspect photocells and transformers
- Clean fixtures and lenses
- Realign fixtures, move based on plant growth
- Check system performance, fuses and voltage
- Complete any necessary repairs